Monday 16 April 2018

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

When I was a child I had lots of options to study, I liked music, drama, sciences, literature and languages. Finally, I decided to study languages  because it has many options to work, for example, giving classes at schools and universities, private classes as well. I can also translate texts and work as an interpreter, and as i studied literature I can give classes of literature and of linguistics because I studied linguistics these two areas in my academic program. And believe or not, i can follow the education area as well. However, when I started to study I didn't know I could cover all these five areas, that's why I enjoyed my university experience, it was hard because I studied at Universidad de Chile, and here the professors are more demanding.


Write about the next topics:

- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

 Word count: 160 words
 Don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts and on your teacher's post as well.

11 comments:

  1. Teacher, your dreams are very interesting, would entertaining see you in drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was child I was interested in drama too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the music and literature in english, with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see that you was love the arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi teacher, I think that you are right to study english covers many areas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though you study Lenguage, you can carry on the music of different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you took the best decision, unfortunately, art is not well paid in Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi teacher! His decision was a very good but the art and music are also very nice careers, my dream was to study dance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello teacher, the truth for me English has always been very difficult but not impossible to learn and with you I think you will learn a lot :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello teacher, it is good that you have two careers and the most important thing is that you like what you do and that you have also
    studied at the Universidad de Chile.

    ReplyDelete