Tuesday 10 April 2018

POST 1: A country I'd like to visit




Hi dear students! In our first blog session you'll write about a country you'd love to visit. In my case, I'd like to visit South Africa. I have read that it has nice landscapes, enormous parks, excellent food and a very mixed culture: African, European and Asian descendants, many different religions and races. Now South Africa is a multicultural country thanks to Nelson Mandela and his fight to finish with apartheid and racism. 

If I go there I will visit the National and International Parks they have to see its beautiful and incredible nature with so many different animals, plants, flowers and try the fine South African wine.
I have some friends who I met last year and they have invited me so I'm going to save money to visit them in a near future. I'd love to visit Cape Town and climb its enormous mountain called the Table Mountain which you can see in the picture I have uploaded.

Pay attention, you must write about the next points:

Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post
- Word Count: 160 words
- Share a picture with us!!

11 comments:

  1. South Africa draw my attention after your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be a good place to visit, and its more interesting and entertaining have friends there because you won't feel alone and lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooow,I'm very impressed.
    I do not know anyone who has gone, except you. Congratulation for your nice trip teacher. I hope someday to visit South Africa. Regards Teacher, you are amazing!!! Your class are very entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow! south africa is a very interesting place, Nelson Mandela was a very important person, he fought for the equality in south africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow! south africa is a very interesting place, Nelson Mandela was a very important person, he fought for the equality in south africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow! south africa is a very interesting place, Nelson Mandela was a very important person, he fought for the equality in south africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If my friends invited me to visit South Africa I would go, I think it's a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i thing South Africa is a very beautiful place but it is very far, but still I would like to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello teacher is a place very interested y beautiful, good place from visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. I thing that South Africa is a very interesting and beautiful country and I love that there are a lot of nature and animals, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i share their opinions... I see that South Africa is a really interesting place and also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete